Author Topic: Notes not showing up in FL Studio?  (Read 2709 times)

Gerard

• View Profile
Notes not showing up in FL Studio?
« on: May 08, 2015, 10:58:42 AM »
Alt-Tuner loads notes just fine in Studio One 2, however when I attempt to load it into FL Studio 12 (and tested with 11), nothing shows up on the lattice, even when trying to reach other scales or views, no notes appear.
Hardware: Arturia MiniLab, AudioBox 22VSL

DAW: Studio One 2/Fl Studio 12

Synths: Sytrus, Harmor, Mojito, Konkat, Massive, Sakura, various tunable samplers

Tall Kite

• The Tall One
  • Administrator
  • Expert Member
    • View Profile
    • my website:
Re: Notes not showing up in FL Studio?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 03:09:26 PM »
There's a known bug with ReaJS and displaying png files, which is the format the lattice notes are in:

http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=147809&highlight=reajs

Strange, I would think if it worked in S1 it would work in FL.

I have gotten ReaJS/alt-tuner to work in FL in the past. Perhaps try an older version of ReaPlugs? There is no version number anywhere on ReaJS's screen, you have to go by the creation date of the ReaJS files.

The good news is, once you get it working, you can skip the multiple-instances hassle. See the FL section of chapter 6.10 in the manual for details.
DAWs: Reaper, ProTools 7.4 (PT is mac only)
HARDWARE: Yamaha s90 ES, M-Audio Keystation 49e, Line 6 FBV mark II express (footpedal unit)
SOFTSYNTHS: Kontakt 4, SampleTank 3 free, Pianoteq demo, ReaSynth, all Xen-Arts synths

Gerard

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 05:24:44 PM »
Downgrading to 2.1 solved the issue, thanks! No more multichannel oddities for me.

As for S1, the main difference that could have caused it is that I'm using the 64 bit ReaPlugs in S1. Granted, that shouldn't make a difference, but I suppose this should be brought up on the Reaper forums...
Hardware: Arturia MiniLab, AudioBox 22VSL

DAW: Studio One 2/Fl Studio 12

Synths: Sytrus, Harmor, Mojito, Konkat, Massive, Sakura, various tunable samplers

Tall Kite

• The Tall One
  • Administrator
  • Expert Member
    • View Profile
    • my website:
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2015, 06:01:12 PM »
I posted to the Reaper forum re 64-bit reaplugs.
HARDWARE: Yamaha s90 ES, M-Audio Keystation 49e, Line 6 FBV mark II express (footpedal unit)
SOFTSYNTHS: Kontakt 4, SampleTank 3 free, Pianoteq demo, ReaSynth, all Xen-Arts synths

Tall Kite

• The Tall One
  • Administrator
  • Expert Member
    • View Profile
    • my website:
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2015, 03:33:36 PM »
I checked on this, yes, the 64-bit version of ReaPlugs/ReaJS 2.2 works fine, but the 32-bit version doesn't.

Tall Kite

• The Tall One
  • Administrator
  • Expert Member
    • View Profile
    • my website:
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2016, 12:22:34 AM »
A new version of ReaPlugs just came out, version 2.36, and both the 32-bit one and the 64-bit one seem to work fine.